Thursday, April 27, 2006

Fearless Adventurer III

Um. The kid went to bed. I read to her. She fell asleep in about 5 minutes. The end.

I'm sorry, but this is getting almost mundane. Funny how you can get bored with something or take it for granted so quickly once it starts to go well.

In other news, tonight we had a "sharing and support" meeting, which is where several foster parents from our local area get together and share battle strategy tips and tricks, laugh at each other buck each other up, and generally just socialize. It was fun.

However, "Angel" only has so long of an attention span, so before long I was out in the van supervising her first driving lesson while The Wife got some adult social interaction. It worked out well for all concerned.

And that's about all I'm good for tonight. In spite of the success with "Angel", for some reason I've been suffering insomnia and I think I'm about to crash out tonight. Take care, and I'll try to be more interesting tomorrow night in my final installment.

2 Comments:

At 6:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's safe to say the "fearless adventurer" has triumphed again. He can sit back, relax and ponder his next monster for now.

 
At 12:45 PM , Blogger FosterAbba said...

Now I'm rooting for the kid...Dan, you are getting off too easy.

Time to scream, little girl! ;-)

J/K... I'm glad things are going so smoothly.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home