Friday, June 30, 2006

At Last

I have gotten home from work, and we are preparing to get out of town. 9 work-free days. I'm having a hard time believing it...but I made it here.

The Wife is dropping Mitch off at the shelter, and then we're away. "Josie" is going with, and by the look of her she's bored already. Ah, well. There are things in this world that I care about, and "Josie's" level of entertainedness is not currently one of them.

Time to fire up the motorcycle pretty soon and hit the road. I can pretend I'm headed for the open road to travel the continent, and then I can pretend that I just happened to stop at the cabin for awhile because it looks like a cool place to stay. Yeah. That's it.

I may or may not post, depending on availability of internet connectivity and availability of the will to sit in front of a keyboard.

You all have a great week. I should be posting again in 10 days or so, if not sooner.

1 Comments:

At 5:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend and vacation. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home