Monday, June 26, 2006

Busy-ness

Okay, look you guys, it's not that I've decided to blow you off, it's just that life has once again caught me in its web. A full weekend with the Battle of the Basement Dad and I won, by the way), followed by revelations and trouble with "Josie" that I'll share later, and now I just got home from work at 9:40 or so (I started at 8 this morning).

I'm whipped and I'm going to jump in the shower. I hope I make it to the bed before falling asleep. Hopefully more tomorrow night.

3 Comments:

At 9:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry about us. WE all lead busy lives outside of the blogging world. WE know we'll get the full story eventually. :-)

 
At 9:50 AM , Blogger Julie said...

Ditto- Hope the "trouble with Josie" isn't too bad!

 
At 3:20 PM , Blogger FosterAbba said...

Life is what happens while you are making other plans... We'll be looking forward to hearing your tales when you catch up and have more time to write.

Be well! We hope your troubles aren't too terrible.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home