Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Hello Everybody

I just looked at my referrer logs for the first time in forever, and the diversity of visitors amazes me. Hello, British people! Hello, Germans and Australians! Canadians, French, Kenyans, Spanish, Mexicans and a bunch of others! A shout out to the folks in Minnesota, California, Ohio, Texas, and up and down the east coast! Yes, even Guthrie, Oklahoma. You know who you are. But I guess I don't...though I do know you're using Cox Communications as your ISP, you're running Windows XP and use Internet Explorer 7.0, your monitor is set to 1280x1024 with 32-bit color you're still running JavaScript 1.3 (get with it, d00d), you're running the .NET framework 1.1 (you should really install 2.0), and apparently Amanda's Random Thoughts brought you to my little corner of the internet. Did I mention I was a professional geek? Heh.

Man. Even just when I was a kid, it was unthinkable that I would be able to communicate my thoughts to such a broad spectrum of people, never mind that some of them would have an interest in reading my blatherings.

But then, I guess I have an interest in other people's musings about this stuff too pretty often. It's good that we have the opportunity to compare notes with each other like this, you know?

1 Comments:

At 8:35 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

Tee-hee. I'm glad you're getting some referral's from my blog. Thanks for the link. I love that there is a little foster to adopt corner of the internet :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home