Sunday, May 07, 2006

Blogroll Update

While checking up on Beth (because somebody needs to keep an eye on that girl) she pointed out to me the folly of my not having taken note of Lisa, who is not a foster parent or (to my knowledge) a former foster kid.

She does, however, say many smart things and let's face it: to judge by her picture, she's hot.

My friends, we have discovered a new species this fine day: the Foster Child Advocate. Her blog has a beat and you can dance to it, so check it out, won't you? I've added it to my blogroll under "Fellow Travellers", as she seems to be one, even though not a fellow foster parent.

Now I must go and hide before The Wife reads the "hot" comment above. I may be blogging from the dog kennel for awhile.

UPDATE: Boy, do I feel dumb. Perusing through my recent comments, I realise that in this very blog, Lisa had mentioned that she was a former foster child. Talk about falling asleep at the switch. She will now be moved to "The Flip Side" (blogs by foster children or former foster children).

2 Comments:

At 11:41 PM , Blogger FosterAbba said...

Thanks for adding us to your blogroll!

 
At 9:08 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

From Lisa:

I am a former foster child.

And my husband shares your belief that I am "hot."

Thanks for promoting my site, and now you need to go hug your wife and tell her that she is the most beautiful woman in the world.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home